WHAT EXABLER DOES
Enter order details or load a spreadsheet with a few clicks to get:
Trade documents with interactive checks
Issue commercial invoices, certificates of origin and other automated documents
Instant estimates and feedback
Remote teamwork to avoid delays, control costs, and satisfy more customers
Partner access portal
Request and collaborate on LCs, guarantees, finance, freight, insurance and FX
Up & running in a day
All-in-one cloud solution eliminates server costs, avoids expensive consultancy
To request your GB EORI number
if you are a UK VAT-registered business
1. Review https://www.gov.uk/eori and make sure you have your
- VAT registration details
- Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)
- Business start date and SIC code (find them on Companies House)
- Government Gateway user ID and password
2. Fill in this UK Government form. (Their own page points to a form for the Isle of Man as of 24 Nov 2020. If you do try to fill that in, it eventually sends you to this one.)
3. While you wait for the EORI number, sign up to Exabler!
Exabler is for
Manufacturers, distributors, traders, and contractors
Freight forwarders, customs and trade experts
Finance, insurance, and currency providers
HOW WE HELP IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
Take full advantage of preferential trade terms and enjoy more bankable enquiry-to-order and procure-to-pay.
Create trade and shipping documents rapidly, accurately and first time
Trade automation tools that help you save time, collaborate and reduce document errors
- Issue digital trade and finance documents on your own letterhead
- Instant validation and correction with just few clicks
- Intelligent tools for export controls, tariffs, Incoterms®
- Interface with your product catalogue
- Manage import and export declarations beyond Brexit
Incoterms® are a registered trade mark of the International Chamber of Commerce
Collaborate effectively across teams to eliminate those nasty surprises
Joined-up thinking to bring documentation and communication in one place.
- Assign team roles across finance, logistics or sales
- Seamlessly work across locations and timezones
- Track progress, share import/export knowledge
- Built-in workflows to organise orders and team members
Access finance and other trade services to fund and fulfil so you can focus on the next deal
Make external collaboration more like internal teamwork.
- Invite trade services partners and financiers with one-click email
- Proprietary FastCheck aligns order details to bank rules
- Manage quotes and costs for a better handle on profitabilty
- Build deeper client relationships through the Exabler platform
What they say about us
Energy procurement & construction services client
"Exabler is a great application for exporters like ourselves. Generation of bid documents and export documents is easy. Saved us a lot of time and energy and great to have everything all in one place."
Initiative for Free Trade
Closing the trade finance gap
Finalist in the nationwide BT Infinity Lab 2018 competition for the Augmented Intelligence (AI) segment. See our video pitch!
Download our training delivery to the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants® (CIMA) - world leading and largest professional body of management accountants.
Read a review of our training delivery to CIMA by to MAST Security.
Regular panel discussion attendance - here on the disruptive effect of RegTech at Digital Catapult - the UK's leading advanced digital technology innovation centre.
Passionate about improving cross-border trade with innovative technology
Exabler is a product of Parkway Logic Ltd, a financial technology company in London, UK established since 2015. Founded by two friends with first-hand experience in large and small organisations, from banks to commodity trading houses, global industrial projects and manufacturing supply chains. We are supported by a multinational software team and a strong network of industry advisors.
+44 207 112 8905
Book a time of your choosing
We are happy to speak to talented individuals.
Send us your proposal by email.